Join Date: May 2017
Location: Winter Park, FL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
New user here--just got a Bolt Premier this past weekend in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- My garage can be a tight fit so I really wanted the surround vision.
- The rear-view LED screen is taking some getting used to, but has elicited the most "wow" moments from friends.
- I didn't even know about the ambient lighting before purchase, but it is really nice.
- The "trunk" area is really small compared to my previous car (Civic), so the false floor trunk space is appreciated.
- I've never had a car with leather before, but even though it is ~90 degrees here right now, it is better than I had imagined.
I'm still in the honeymoon period, but not kicking myself over the move to Premier.