Camera view stuck while driving forwards - Page 2 - Chevy Bolt EV Forum
User Tag List

2Likes

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
With my 2019 Bolt, so far, it happened twice that the rear camera view was stuck on while driving forward. Any of the power off, stop, restart etc did not help. Eventually, (twice) exactly at the same spot(after driving about 1+ mile), camera view went away and the regular infotainment setup came on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 02:31 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by praspn View Post
With my 2019 Bolt, so far, it happened twice that the rear camera view was stuck on while driving forward. Any of the power off, stop, restart etc did not help. Eventually, (twice) exactly at the same spot(after driving about 1+ mile), camera view went away and the regular infotainment setup came on.

I see "...power off, stop, restart etc...", but not the Infotainment reset of Home and Forward (>>) together for ten seconds. I've even done this *while driving* to no ill effect (on the driving part). It reset the Infotainment system, and resolved the issue I was having.

Driving electric since 1997!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 953 Post(s)
If something ever goes whacky with the center display, hold the "play" and "home" buttons for ~10 seconds and it'll reboot the Bolt's center display (it'll still drive like normal).

Check out my Bolt EV blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bolt EV owners Facebook Group:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page