Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in, got the Kinetic Blue Premier on Monday. Really impressed and enjoying it, the Bolt is a well kept secret from most of the public but that appears to be changing! Sales up significantly in last 90 days.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier - Kinetic Blue Metallic
26 Posts
I definitely agree with you on the Bolt being a well kept secret. Very few people where I lived knew the Bolt existed, but ever since I got it, I have been getting tons of interests. Within the first month or two, I was seemingly answering questions about the Bolt on a near daily basis.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Checking in, got the Kinetic Blue Premier on Monday. Really impressed and enjoying it, the Bolt is a well kept secret from most of the public but that appears to be changing! Sales up significantly in last 90 days.
Does "DTown" stand for Doylestown? If so, I'm north of Trenton, not too far from you. I at least 4-5 Teslas during my daily commute, but have been seeing more Bolts within the past year or two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Neutrondrip, yup I am just above Doylestown. I own the first EV I’ve seen in my neighborhood but suspect that will be changing. The Bolt is a great intro to the future of the automobile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts