Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a curb rashed stock premier wheel that I replaced with a non-curb rashed premier wheel when I replaced my tires this month. The tire on it is the OEM tire worn down to 5/32 tread depth, but it would be perfect for use as a full size spare.

Asking $100 for the wheel, TPMS sensor and tire plus shipping.

Keith

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a curb rashed stock premier wheel that I replaced with a non-curb rashed premier wheel when I replaced my tires this month. The tire on it is the OEM tire worn down to 5/32 tread depth, but it would be perfect for use as a full size spare.

Asking $100 for the wheel, TPMS sensor and tire plus shipping.

Keith
Any idea on shipping to 33908?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea on shipping to 33908?
One estimate is $50, the next best is $100 so call it $75 for shipping (I don't trust estimates on "odd shaped" items). That would make the total $175 if you want to paypal as a gift, if you want to do it as a purchase you pay the paypal fee of $5.54 so total would be $180.54

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
517 Posts
One estimate is $50, the next best is $100 so call it $75 for shipping (I don't trust estimates on "odd shaped" items). That would make the total $175 if you want to paypal as a gift, if you want to do it as a purchase you pay the paypal fee of $5.54 so total would be $180.54

Thanks,

Keith
Thanks,I will consider it Keith. I am all considering a donut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts