Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never saw a Bolt until I arrived at dealer for delivery. Enjoyed the 156 mile drive home very much and used a L2 charger for the 1st time today-at the local dealer when I picked up my front and rear floor liners.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice color. It was the color we test drove in and wanted to buy, but someone bought it the following day while we were deciding whether we wanted a Bolt.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which Dealer ?
I had a good experience with Maher Chevrolet, for purchase.
Now, over two years old and has been a wonderful Island Automobile.
Chevrolet of Wesley Chapel,north of Tampa. Best deal by far in the state. Mfg. Dec. '19 and in stock only 17 days. Those rebates were amazing.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice color. It was the color we test drove in and wanted to buy, but someone bought it the following day while we were deciding whether we wanted a Bolt.
There are a few nice colors that fit the Bolt. Cajun Red Tintcoat,Kinetic Blue,Cayenne Orange Metallic and Slate Gray Metallic were all preferred but I'm very happy with the deal I got.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welc
There are a few nice colors that fit the Bolt. Cajun Red Tintcoat,Kinetic Blue,Cayenne Orange Metallic and Slate Gray Metallic were all preferred . . .
Color is such a personal choice; also much more important to some than others. We looked at white, gray, black, blue and orange, but my wife chose the Cajun Red and wouldn't ever have been happy with the others.

jack vines

·
Registered
168 Posts
There are a few nice colors that fit the Bolt. Cajun Red Tintcoat,Kinetic Blue,Cayenne Orange Metallic and Slate Gray Metallic were all preferred but I'm very happy with the deal I got.
I fell in love with the Cayenne Orange. Took some doing to find the LT I wanted in that color, but I got it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts