Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Got these rims on eBay and installed today with Blizzaks size 215/55R16. I think they look good. I bought TPMS sensors from Rockauto that were listed as the correct GM OEM sensors for Bolt EUV. I dropped off my car, the rims and sensors at Costco to get installed. When I picked up my car they said the TPMS sensors were wrong for these wheels. They didn’t ask and just went ahead and installed regular valve stems. Now I need to figure out what sensors I do need and will have to pay to get the tires removed and reinstalled on the rims.:mad:
View attachment 49811
Are these the same rims that you bought:

Thanks!

· Registered
21 Posts
I'm always a bit leary of aftermarket wheels, especially when buying on eBay. I bought a set of cruze wheels from junkyard. They are a bit beat up but the price was right...
I'm not worried at all - its definitely a legitimate seller with fantastic ratings on both ebay and Google reviews. I ended up buying the set direct from their website instead of through ebay which saved me a few bucks. I'm curious - what did you pay for the used wheels from the junkyard? All the places I was looking weren't going to be much cheaper than what I paid for the new set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts