Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Premier DCII
43 Posts
I'm 90% certain the GOM on mine is relearning, plus heater usage isn't helping show big numbers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
My buddy's 2019 and my 2017 Premier both got the battery swap done in the last week.

Fully charged the range shows max 177 miles range.

Are they limiting the range by software?
Got my 2019 new battery and am somewhat disappointed with the mileage but reasonably pleased. I live and drive in East Tennessee. Moderate weather, seldom below freezing. ALWAYS driving on secondary roads. Lots of stop and go driving. (I deliver meals for Meals on Wheels) and make at least twenty stops per day. When I got the car back from the dealer, it had been charged to 100%. after the first full charge I got 247 miles on the GOM.
Vehicle Font Display device Watch Electronic device

Second charge I read 271 miles on the GOM and also on the Charge Level Indicator.

Watch Gauge Speedometer Font Vehicle
Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Gadget Steering wheel

These numbers are ALL with no heat except steering wheel and seats.
I have to acknowledge that it still is not up to my level with the original battery but until spring I am content, and I LOVE MY BOLT!

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well, after looking at some of my "early" posts I thought I would aggravate all ya all and post my early, original 2019 battery posts:

First day home with my new 2019 Bolt!
Gauge Measuring instrument Font Circle Vehicle

After learning how to drive the Bolt:

Speedometer Gauge Odometer Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
633 Posts
Yeah, I'm barely getting 2.5 miles per kWh right now.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Second charge I read 271 miles on the GOM and also on the Charge Level Indicator.

View attachment 39710

These numbers are ALL with no heat except steering wheel and seats.
I have to acknowledge that it still is not up to my level with the original battery but until spring I am content, and I LOVE MY BOLT!
Says the man who has 67F in "winter".
If I am not mistaken, in the picture above, top corner, we can see the outside temp : 67 F. Right ?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts