Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Greetings Bolts5. Your Bolt EV looks fabulous in black. And the more you experience "one pedal driving", the more you will agree with the rest of Bolt EV drivers that you have made a smart purchase decision.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It is grey...not black because it has the black grill plates as oppose to grey plates for the black bolt.

No matter though as we are thrilled to have you in the forum.

We hope you enjoy your Bolt as much as we do!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello, after lurking here for a while, I finally took the plunge and picked up a Bolt today! Will continue to hang around here for advice and share my own experiences :)
Congrats on picking it up!
:)

I will have to wait months which means wasting money on gas until then, (Start new commute this Monday adding 50km to my work route) but it is what it is. What was your time frame? Or you were lucky that your dealer had one?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry to rub it in to my Canadian friends (Torontonian69) waiting on Bolts...but my dealer in Houston just received a shipment of 25 new Bolts! I was picking up my license plates this morning and saw them in a neat line..every color and configuration.

I have bought many new cars from the states while living in Canada...If you are looking for one, just jump the border and get one!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good idea! I should’ve thought of that before. Oh well... I’ll have to be patient lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts