Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just about all the pictures currently out on the Bolt EV, check back for more as they become available!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Didn't know the dash lights up but that just makes the Bolt even more perfect. I need one!

The energy detail and battery consumption history won't be used all too often unless I'm curious but that screen layout is perfect. Everything is perfect!

·
Registered
428 Posts
The interior looks great. Love the interface and the two-tone seats. Another thing that stands out to me is the details in the taillights.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know the dash lights up but that just makes the Bolt even more perfect. I need one!

The energy detail and battery consumption history won't be used all too often unless I'm curious but that screen layout is perfect. Everything is perfect!
If you think that's nice, the dash lighting and backlighting on the screen adjusts to how it is outside.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I noticed that there are a few empty spaces in the center console for additional buttons. Maybe add in seat heaters and wire the button there?

·
Registered
34 Posts
At Woodward Avenue, Detroit on the week-end; Chevy Bolt EV was on display as part of GM Chevy Promotion but I couldn't get the keys to open the door......no matter how much I begged.

Can't tell if this is a 'test' vehicle or 'semi-production' (show vehicle) but the fact that there was no VIN tag on dash would indicate 'test' designated for the crusher some day.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
At Woodward Avenue, Detroit on the week-end; Chevy Bolt EV was on display as part of GM Chevy Promotion but I couldn't get the keys to open the door......no matter how much I begged.

Can't tell if this is a 'test' vehicle or 'semi-production' (show vehicle) but the fact that there was no VIN tag on dash would indicate 'test' designated for the crusher some day.
Sorry to hear that, some reps are just like that. Might have better luck in a dealership environment depending on timing.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Maybe they're still fine tuning some things in the test vehicle and didn't want people to test drive the Bolt before it's perfected in the production cars. That's too bad but at least you got to see it in real life. Did you peek through the windows?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts