Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone in Canada who has preordered a 2018 Bolt has received a build date yet. I have had my order in since Oct.23 and my dealer has mentioned it's still in the preliminary stage. I'm not even sure if GM is accepting orders yet.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
No, I don't have a build date yet. My guy told me over the phone that my order was accepted by GM, but in e-mails (paper trail) only says that there has been, "no movement yet". I don't think my order has been put in the system. I'm starting to get very annoyed with all of this. The communication has been very poor and I only ask for updates every 3 weeks or so. I have to hound him for answers to basic inquiries. I've had a deposit down since July.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine Oct 24th. I was told by GM Canada yesterday not to expect any updates until at least Dec 20th. I'm guessing that is when either 2018 production gets underway or when dealers start submitting 2018 orders to GM. My order status code says it hasn't been submitted to GM yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered mine on Oct 24th. I had checked last week GM Canada and they said "There is no information on your order yet."

My dealer says its in preliminary stage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I called my dealer (I am #1 on their allocations) and I was given an order number and said the order has been accepted by GM but no more info. Placed order end of November.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts