Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I ordered 24294004 a few days ago. I'm supposed to eventually get it: when it's off national backorder. Who knows when that will be but the part is hard to get right now. That might be because of COVID or because GM is stockpiling them for cases where they break and have to replace them to get a customer back on the road. I'll keep my receipt in case GM is forced to do a recall in the future: if they do a recall they may reimburse customers who bought the part. Not holding my breath on that one though. Right now I'll be happy to get the part at all.

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just a quick follow-up on the “unable to charge” error after MSD replacement. I left the charger plugged-in and checked on it after a couple of hours and it was indeed charging.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I ordered 24294004 a few days ago. I'm supposed to eventually get it: when it's off national backorder.
If it's just a matter of no local stock then you can always go to your dealer and get them to expedite shipment from the national warehouse. I did that when my rear driver side window was smashed in a breakin - they'll charge you the cost of overnight delivery and get it fixed for you the next day.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts