Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....

So I have been an all Electric Vehicle rider since 2012, but not cars, Motorcycles.

So while I know quite a bit about batteries and charging and range and all that, I am not horribly well-versed on Electric car ownership.

"Currently" I have a 2013 Brammo Empulse R all electric motorcycle and a Priority Embark electric bicycle.

Just last night I had my Chevy Bolt delivered from Arizona to New Mexico (I wanted the Slate Grey...which I call Putty Grey...and none where in town).

I will be asking lots of questions :)

I do have a 14-50 outlet on a 50 amp breaker in the garage that I had put in a couple of years ago when I was going to buy a Tesla Model 3 (I had a day one deposit, but, after 2 1/2 years of waiting I decided that I really didn't want a sedan...and there are no Tesla dealerships or service centers in my state...not really Tesla's fault, but it aided in my decision).

Plans: Hitch and bike rack. Window tinting. And that's about it. I really don't ride a car much...late fall, winter and early spring are Motorcycle...late spring, summer, and early fall are bicycle....so car will be date nights and maybe when it gets really cold or snowy in the winters...

My new ride arriving last night:

New arrival in garage with motorcycle and bike...

other than tint, hitch and rack, what else do I "need"...hmmm, probably a level 2 EVSE at some point...

Thanks All

Gavin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
XJ12
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing