Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just purchased a "new" 2019 Bolt LT; enjoying it tremendously thus far.
Has all the options (DC Fast Charge, Comfort, DC I and DC II) in Cajun Red. Decided the premier wasnt worth the extra $4k to us just for leather and better speakers. Bird's eye view was meh to me, the rear camera has good enough coverage on the full screen.

I feel this will be the perfect commuter car for the Atlanta Area, with the option of taking an easy trip to the North Georgia mountains or beyond.
We're in Marietta, Georgia. Not many Bolt's around here. Plenty of Leaf's though as we had good incentives (since reversed in the legislature unfortunately) and marketing by Nissan when they came out.

Purchased a dealer rental/courtesy car in St Petersburg Florida and drove it back the 500 miles last week.
Had 2,500 miles on it when purchased for $25k plus tax ($27,700 out the door, no tax rebate as it was a dealer car already titled).
Would have preferred new, but all the local Atlanta dealers we dealt with sucked and were less than helpful :poop:. So went elsewhere.

If you are ever looking for a good deal ona new one, look up Donohoo Chevrolet in Fort Payne Alabama and see if they have what you want; They are only 120 miles from Atlanta. I would have loved to purchase from them as they were great and had good prices (no haggling!). They just didnt have one in stock with all the safety options we wanted at the time (lots of premier's though). No way to know if Chevy was going to continue the $5,500 rebates into August (even though i suspected they would and they did) or we would have waited until they got one for us.

Anyway, enjoying the forum and learning a lot going through all the posts from you knowledgeable EV drivers. (y)

Bolt Front.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
We just purchased a "new" 2019 Bolt LT; enjoying it tremendously thus far.
Has all the options (DC Fast Charge, Comfort, DC I and DC II) in Cajun Red. Decided the premier wasnt worth the extra $4k to us just for leather and better speakers. Bird's eye view was meh to me, the rear camera has good enough coverage on the full screen.

I feel this will be the perfect commuter car for the Atlanta Area, with the option of taking an easy trip to the North Georgia mountains or beyond.
We're in Marietta, Georgia. Not many Bolt's around here. Plenty of Leaf's though as we had good incentives (since reversed in the legislature unfortunately) and marketing by Nissan when they came out.

Purchased a dealer rental/courtesy car in St Petersburg Florida and drove it back the 500 miles last week.
Had 2,500 miles on it when purchased for $25k plus tax ($27,700 out the door, no tax rebate as it was a dealer car already titled).
Would have preferred new, but all the local Atlanta dealers we dealt with sucked and were less than helpful :poop:. So went elsewhere.

If you are ever looking for a good deal ona new one, look up Donohoo Chevrolet in Fort Payne Alabama and see if they have what you want; They are only 120 miles from Atlanta. I would have loved to purchase from them as they were great and had good prices (no haggling!). They just didnt have one in stock with all the safety options we wanted at the time (lots of premier's though). No way to know if Chevy was going to continue the $5,500 rebates into August (even though i suspected they would and they did) or we would have waited until they got one for us.

Anyway, enjoying the forum and learning a lot going through all the posts from you knowledgeable EV drivers. (y)

View attachment 26890
Me too. I purchased one exactly like yours tonight!. We're like twins I guess. So far I really like mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts