Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

2019 Bolt LT

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  doverturtle 
#1 ·
Hello, I am very close to purchasing my very first ev. I had been looking at Nissan Leafs, but just last week came across a lightly used 2019 Bolt. Mileage is under 10,000 miles, and I found the battery had been replaced per the recall last April. The dealership had it listed at $26,0000, but I got them to drop the price by $1000 so it is eligible for the used car tax credit of $4000 plus a $2000 rebate in PA. The only concern I have is when looking at the Carfax, I see it was at a dealership quite a few times for "alignment". I searched through these forums and found people have had issues with the car pulling to the right. How much of an issue should I anticipate this being? I am going to schedule a test drive sometime on Saturday to check it out. I also saw there is an open recall for the seat belt exhaust possibly causing a fire in an accident. This seems like a really good deal and is about as new as a 2019 can be. Is there anything else I should look out for during the test drive? Thanks in advance for any advice!

#5 ·
Did you see this thread in your research?

#8 ·
My wife and I both drove the Bolt today. Neither of us experienced any kind of pull while driving, so I have no idea why the original owner had so many alignments done. Maybe it was actually fixed at the last alignment? In any case, we both liked the car and ended up purchasing it. I have a plug-in Prius, but this is my first fully electric vehicle. Now I need to read the owner's manual...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.