Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased it today, my dad picked it up for as I am overseas. Will not drive it until I come home for Christmas. I think my dad likes it even though he says he is not into electric cars. His first text to me after driving off the lot was, this thing is quiet and fast. Lol. I wonder how many miles will be on it when I get home. Now I have to figure out how to apply for the Texas rebate....

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll have to buy another car, as your dad will have appropriated this one by the time you get home.

jack vines

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think u might be right. Already he sent me a text saying he was going to activate the xm radio and was complaining that he had to dust it off because the neighbors lawn care service kicked up the dust on the car. Lol. Then he sent another text later that said he he didn’t think the range thing was accurate, so I sent him some links of fellow bolt drivers, their ranges and expenses , now he said that was absolutely incredible and how come he has never seen this car advertised on tv. Me thinks I will have a hard time getting my car back when I go home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts