Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. I have an LT version. It has the deep floor. Is there any way for the LT version to use the cargo liner accessory?
It looks like the liner needs to have some form or special bracket on the sidewall to work.

If anyone knows if it can work, I would like to know. Please keep in mind, my Bolt is the LT version.

·
Registered
222 Posts
A bit off topic. There is a member who has a new set of front & rear liners for sale. They go for list price of $200 from GM. They are Weathertech quality IMO. I believe he wants $35 for them, I have them and can recommend them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good evening. I have an LT version. It has the deep floor. Is there any way for the LT version to use the cargo liner accessory?
It looks like the liner needs to have some form or special bracket on the sidewall to work.

If anyone knows if it can work, I would like to know. Please keep in mind, my Bolt is the LT version.
The parts you need are #4 and #5 (left and right).
Interior Trim - Rear Body for 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV | GMPartsDirect.com

BTW, I also once saw someone making the part out of wood.

·
Registered
116 Posts

I installed two of these in both of my LTs.

Shipping made it close to $300 but I really like using it. The side attachment boxes come with the kit.

Cargo Area Liner​
$146.63​
1​
$146.63​

Subtotal: $146.63​
Estimated Standard Shipping: $121.80​
Tax: $24.70​
Total: $293.13​

chevroletonlineparts.com

·
Registered
23 Posts

I ordered ordered mine online, it gives you options. I have the deeper one. Fits like a glove. WeatherTech Products for: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV | WeatherTech

·
Registered
87 Posts
Back in 2017 someone was making the brackets on a 3D printer. I didn't keep the link. But it's out there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
A bit off topic. There is a member who has a new set of front & rear liners for sale. They go for list price of $200 from GM. They are Weathertech quality IMO. I believe he wants $35 for them, I have them and can recommend them.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I installed the false cargo floor on my ‘17 Bolt myself, it’s easy if you have a few simple hand tools. You’ll need a razor or utility knife to cut the thin plastic covering the bolt holes for the side brackets, and a socket set to screw in the bolts.
Take your time cutting the plastic, it’s thin, and if you simply trace around a few times with a clean sharp utility knife you’ll easily cut through it. The false floor is very handy, I have no idea why Chevy just doesn’t include it as standard equipment, it’s only a $100 option.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I appreciate the info. I am installing a few accessories to the vehicle. It came with tint. I scotchgarded the seats. I put memory foam cushions and now the cover in the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts