Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have two 2021 Bolts, leased April and May 2021. In the last week, both have this alert:
The Lithium-Ion Battery is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Hybrid Battery System which is a high voltage battery used to propel your vehicle.
Anyone else getting this?
Thanks.
Kim

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT - Kinetic Blue
170 Posts
I got that back in April, which prompted a visit to the service center at my dealership and a subsequent replacement of the HPCM2 (Hybrid Power Control Module 2). In my case the actual fault was a malfunctioning pressure sensor in the AC system (which is used to control the temperature of the batteries).

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I have a call into the Service Advisor to get an appointment. I'll look into the scanner--Thanks for telling me about it.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt LT loaded, prior 2018 Bolt LT
140 Posts
We have two 2021 Bolts, leased April and May 2021. In the last week, both have this alert:
The Lithium-Ion Battery is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Hybrid Battery System which is a high voltage battery used to propel your vehicle.
Anyone else getting this?
Thanks.
Kim
Sorry to hear that! I've got a 2021 leased since March and have not had this problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts