Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed, Ourisman Chevy Bowie Md. Has one on their lot and have added 5k. I am shocked.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dealers like that give all dealers a bad name. They should have their franchise pulled!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I find it amusing that there are idiots who will pay over MSRP for anything... Doesn't affect me, though. They can keep it forever.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was looking through listings for the EUV on cars.com and sorted by price to find the Premier trims. I clicked on one of those listings thinking it wasn't an LT and couldn't believe they would mark it up like that. I'm excited for the EUV, but this isn't a Challenger Hellcat or something rare.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Test drove on on the lot today, No tag available, Seats are definitely nicer, I also like the seat color dark blue and the power adjusting. Other than the shifter and the wider middle screen mostly the same as my 2021. Did not like the light silver flake.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I find it amusing that there are idiots who will pay over MSRP for anything... Doesn't affect me, though. They can keep it forever.
Paying MSRP is also idiotic esp since discounts appear soon after release. The S in MSRP stands for Suggested. I guess market price can be higher or lower. It's more like the sticker price on a craigslist item.

Reactions: CharleyTX and DAC17

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was at a dealership yesterday to check out the EUV and found window sticker prices had been jacked up $5 - 10k. The crazy thing was it was not only on the 2022, but also the 2021 and 2020 model years. Wanna see a 2020 Bolt LT listed for $50k ?

People who have to buy now are in for sticker shock.

·
Registered
8,681 Posts
Come on down to Orange, Virginia. They have a EUV, and a Bolt, both for only $995 over MSRP.

When we bought our Bolt, four years ago, I figured it would be our last car. I think that is looking more likely than ever.

·
Registered
8,681 Posts
OK. Yesterday, my wife was outside and heard a bunch of sirens. A bit later, I left on a bike ride. I crossed the bridge on our road over the interstate and saw the westbound lane was stopped to the horizon in both directions. An SUV tried to butt heads with a semi. All that traffic for two exits came off and went around on Rt 250. I was riding east, so I got to watch this parade of doomed fools for a half hour.

I rode to lunch in Mineral, and then to Orange to the Chevy dealer to look at the 2022 Bolt, and Bolt EUV. The new Bolt looks great. The EUV is....bigger. The salesman assures me he won't be adding that $995 to the price.

Rode back home through Gordonsville, 94.37 miles on 1.9 kWh.

It doesn't seem like giving up meat, and SUVs would be that big a deal. I seem to recall at least one decade when Americans drove sensible cars. But I guess it is like "Better dead than Red."

the road to ****.jpg Meatless Mexican food.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
I paid MSRP for my '22 EUV premier yesterday plus about $400 for title , transfer, etc. Plus taxes 6% in PA. Most I've seen locally are MSRP. No discounts this early. I had to buy now because my buyback check arrived. The EUV was the first '22 they received.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts