Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

2023 Bolt EUV

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  RacerX00 
#1 ·
I am about to place a custom order for 2023 Bolt EUV. Are there more additional dealer costs expected apart from MSRP, Destination, Sales Tax, Documentation, Tag and Title?

#6 ·
It depends on the dealer. Some add a market adjustment adding $3,000-$6,000. on top of all the other charges. I checked with Chevrolet, and they said basically dealers can do and charge whatever they want. You have to ask the dealer if there is any additional charge and check the agreement before you sign. The dealer I ordered from does not add any additional charge above the charges you mentioned.

#9 ·
I am thinking of placing an order for a 23 Premier to replace my id4 order. I have been waiting for over 11 months and still have no idea when it is going to arrive. Does anyone think GM will raise the msrp for the bolts if congress brings back the $7500 for Chevy.?

#10 ·
We can only speculate, but if they do, it likely would be hidden in a bump due to chip shortages, commodity price increases or something else to justify it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.