Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The perfect trunk organizer for the Bolt EV. Fits perfectly under the false floor. There's a thread I started when I measured the false floor and found this organizer.

Unfortunately, I ended up using the space under the false floor for my spare tire and jack. Got it new from Amazon for $59. Currently showing up as $47 and change on Amazon:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Rola-59001-Rigid-Base-Trunk-Organizer/dp/B000E81VN8/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1513126794&sr=1-1&keywords=rola+59001[/ame]

Untitled by tk_1971, on Flickr

Local SoCal sale only. Near Pasadena.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks, nice to know.

I have one of these which fit perfectly in the back lower trunk space of my Tesla - so glad I'll be able to use in my Bolt :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rola false floor interference

Thanks for posting your findings, this organizer is a pretty good fit. When the false floor is lowered, it hits the rounded tops of the adjustable vertical panels. Is there anything you did about this or did you just not worry about it?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting your findings, this organizer is a pretty good fit. When the false floor is lowered, it hits the rounded tops of the adjustable vertical panels. Is there anything you did about this or did you just not worry about it?
Just left it alone. Worked just fine.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts

They're Velcroed in place. Just tilt them to the side a bit.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like a nice find. Can you fold down an individual partition to accommodate something that's wider than one compartment? Our do you just collapse the whole thing in that scenario?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Looks like a nice find. Can you fold down an individual partition to accommodate something that's wider than one compartment? Our do you just collapse the whole thing in that scenario?

The interior partitions are removable. I've shifted them all over the place to accommodate my "standard equipment" that lives down there.

There's also a surprising amount of usable area behind (or in front of) it. You'll need to be careful tilting the foam floor above it, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts