Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

2LT is not Premier?

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deanhatescoffee 
#1 ·
Computer Personal computer Font Operating system Computer monitor accessory

Been waiting for this one. Is 2LT not Premier? It says it has cloth seats. I thought all Premiers were leather?

See less See more
#5 ·
The Premier trim was dropped for the BEV.
That build sheet is an EUV, not EV.

The Chevy web site still lists the EUV with a Premier trim level, and it's supposed to have leather seats. Mine does, and the only package I have is the Sun and Sound package. The web site does still list it as a 2022 model year, so if they've made any changes for '23 that isn't shown on their web site.

Take that back. I found how to change to the 2023 model year. There's still a Premier trim level, and it lists "Leather Appointed seats", the same it says for the 2022 year.

There's four trim levels for the EUV for 2023: LT, LT Redline, Premier, Premier Redline.

Bottom line: no 2LT is not the same as Premier. It's a label for the LT trim when additional packages are added.

#4 ·
If I'm correct that is not leather on Bolt EV.
At least from what I had in 2020 premier.
It’s top grain cowhide. Probably about 6 ounce. But just the top exposed surfaces. It’s also a whole lot of strips, which is much more efficient use of a hide than larger panels. A hide looks like a flattened cow (obviously).

It’s funny that I worked part time in a factory across the street from the Tesla factory (then GM factory) in the early seventies while attending college simultaneously. The factory was called “CreCol” and made ladies handbags out of latigo cowhide. Very popular at the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.