Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
This news has been understandably circulating in the Korean EV forums for the past couple of days. The SoH estimate is very rough, however - it's derived from comparing the GOM readings from the earlier days to the current ones and we all know how accurate that is. So don't take the 3% value as a gospel.

Personally, the GOM readings in the same season has been increasing over the years because I've been honing my efficiency skills, which more than overcome the natural battery degradation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This news has been understandably circulating in the Korean EV forums for the past couple of days.
Can you link me to the most popular EV forums in Korea? I've been trying to research a couple issues (failing motors and reduction gears) on the recent Hyundai/KIA models. Thanks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Can you link me to the most popular EV forums in Korea? I've been trying to research a couple issues (failing motors and reduction gears) on the recent Hyundai/KIA models. Thanks.
The one I frequent is:

You need a Naver account, be able to write in Korean, and also need to be somewhat active (i.e. write some posts & replies) before being able to access car-specific sub-menus. It's a bit of a hurdle even for a native Korean in order to reduce spamming.

Some more accessible sources I can think of are...

EVPost, which is more of a news site.

EV Wiki, which is, uh, a wiki.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts