Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. I am making my OEM tires available for sale at $90 each; compared to ~$190 new. These tires have 1,800 miles on them.

Having read through some great posts on this forum, I have decided to buy all-season performance tires, to handle various conditions more to my liking. I became very proficient at hypermiling with the LRR OEM tires, but this is not the type of driving I truly enjoy. I really enjoyed the performance tires when I went driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and other roads that are similar. So, I am sure that I do not want to go back to the OEM tires at this point.

All 4 tires are free of defects and have no signs of wear; to be expected with so few miles. I live in the Raleigh area of North Carolina, and drive on fairly nice roads that are gentle to cars' components. I am willing to arrange for shipping, but I am hoping to sell these to someone who I can meet with to make the purchase. I am willing to drive at least half the distance between areas. Please, send me a message if any of you is interested.

Registered
2021 Bolt EV Premier
Pic please? Otherwise we do not know if they are the aluminum or the steel ones.

Registered
2021 Bolt EV Premier
I am intetested in buying your titrs. I am located in Pittsford, NY, 14534. Can you give me the shipping cost please?
鈥淭itrs鈥.....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: subcyclist

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sorry for neglecting to respond to everyone; I wiped my computer, and re-connection to the forum was far down my list of items to recover.

Yes, I can definitely ship the tires; I will find shipping rates for any of you who is interested in this.

Thank You.

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Wheel Auto part

Registered
I am sorry for neglecting to respond to everyone; I wiped my computer, and re-connection to the forum was far down my list of items to recover.

Yes, I can definitely ship the tires; I will find shipping rates for any of you who is interested in this.

Thank You.

View attachment 27982
Hi,

If you still have them, I'll take all 4 depending on the shipping cost to zip code 90278. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.