Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called GM and emailed them about this supposed rebate we have coming for those of us that have purchased a 2022 Bolt EUV prior to the price decrease. About a month ago they said a letter would be coming out explaining how to get it. I haven't seen anything. Has anyone else?

·
Registered
2022 EV 2LT Black
2,604 Posts
I completed my trade repurchase early June. Received a letter via FedEx sometime in July and submitted the form. Received the check last week. The letter comes via FedEx to the address provided to GM at the time of purchase. I know I am not the only one to receive the letter but I think I am the first to report receiving the check. I purchased a 2022 EV, not an EUV but that should make no difference. I did not request the rebate it was something done automatically.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EV 1LT - Summit White
105 Posts
GM should be sending letters to eligible purchasers, based on the VIN number and the sales information they have access to. It is important to note that the reimbursement is only for those that purchased a new Bolt EV or EUV in 2022, and before the new incentives. With the stop sale that was in place, there were only a few months when this was possible... from April (when GM released the cars from the stop sale) until early June (when they began offering the customer incentive at the time of sale).

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought my bolt euv in April of 2022.
Yes I received a letter through FedEx and went online and followed the instructions. A couple weeks ago I received a check through FedEx that has to have a signature by the way. Plus they didn't give me a tracking number and no notification when they would send the check. There are times I'm not at home to get a door tag. Without a door tag or tracking number I couldn't get any information from FedEx.
But I got the check and it was an experience that was delightful. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts