Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all seen the publications and marketing material talk about headroom but I haven't seen many of them provide a visual to what this is really like or even just something as a visual representation, so here it is:

·
Registered
60 Posts
At 6'3, I didn't feel as though I had any issues getting in or out of the car or any problems with head room. I don't have a photo of me in the back seat where you can see the head room, but I don't recall bumping my head or having to duck an unusual amount getting in or out of the front or back of the car and although I didn't pay close attention to headroom, I didn't have to slouch or feel like I was unusually close to the roof. I actually find that in older trucks and suvs (I have a 99 explorer) I often times have less headroom than in many sedans.

P.S. I have a somewhat long torso

·
Registered
639 Posts
At 6'3, I didn't feel as though I had any issues getting in or out of the car or any problems with head room. I don't have a photo of me in the back seat where you can see the head room, but I don't recall bumping my head or having to duck an unusual amount getting in or out of the front or back of the car and although I didn't pay close attention to headroom, I didn't have to slouch or feel like I was unusually close to the roof. I actually find that in older trucks and suvs (I have a 99 explorer) I often times have less headroom than in many sedans.

P.S. I have a somewhat long torso
Now that's impressive. I have some friends just about 6 ft and in a number of "compact" vehicles they often can't have a perfect posture sitting down, sometimes they can but come close to touching the roofliner.

There was one review of the Bolt that covered this, the guy was about your height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts