Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Great find! Took a look at the options page and it looks like you can get either a dark silver or black grille. Thought it just came as is, but this is a nice surprise.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great find! Took a look at the options page and it looks like you can get either a dark silver or black grille. Thought it just came as is, but this is a nice surprise.
Check closer, the grill color is in combination with a particular color car exterior. That is my understanding, in other words, the dark silver/grey grill cannot be ordered with certain color bodies.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Well you can imagine that they want to keep a certain image going on and don't want it getting out of hand. If you want it another way you'll have to find a way to do it. It's how most car makers operate.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The official Chevy configuration page is up, but the website won't let me post links yet. Anyway, it also has some lease information on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Official Chevy configurator site mostly working

Thanks for the tip that the official Chevy configurator pages are up. They generally worked OK for me, although they had trouble loading the selected exterior color for all the car view angles.

It was good to be able to actually see what the 3 different interior color options looked like. The Light Ash Gray/Ceramic White color would be a bit cooler in the summer sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hopefully they plan on doing something different. Would be cool to see a sporty interior if they ever decide to have a sporty trim Bolt with sport exterior aero and the whole works. Maybe they'll call it Lightening Bolt :D

·
Super Moderator
2,557 Posts
Hopefully they plan on doing something different. Would be cool to see a sporty interior if they ever decide to have a sporty trim Bolt with sport exterior aero and the whole works. Maybe they'll call it Lightening Bolt :D
I'd love to see a performance Bolt. A tuned suspension, bigger motor and RWD!! That would be awesome! What I really want is an electric Corvette convertible. Maybe someday if I live long enough.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lol Chevy could take the Bolt and give it a Zxx trim. That would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind just the aero kit and some sporty interior features though and a nice set of wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts