Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I thought it was a well balanced? informative review. The same guy did a great review on the eGolf as well. He's definitely an enlightened? reviewer!

·
Registered
979 Posts
It’s an accurate review. The only thing I wondered about was the review’s lack of commentary about L-mode regen braking.

He seems to be fixated on the paddle only. Perhaps he left the vehicle in “D” all the time in thinking that “L” means Low gear.
;)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
It’s an accurate review. The only thing I wondered about was the review’s lack of commentary about L-mode regen braking.

He seems to be fixated on the paddle only. Perhaps he left the vehicle in “D” all the time in thinking that “L” means Low gear.
;)
Things are gonna go 0 to 100 real quick after that fire starter ;);)

The review was pretty good, the extreme low volume was kind of annoying though (not really much of a complaint)

That little video snippet of the battery placement was a nice touch. The only complaint being the interior wasn't much and then he followed up with justification as to why it's so simple and why the materials were used (weight savings)

·
Registered
979 Posts
The explanation of the interior trim being that way in order to achieve weight savings. I hadn’t heard that one before. ( but I tucked it away for future selling persuasion purposes ).

The only rational explanation I could think of, regarding the grade of interior & seats: late in the development process there was an “oh sh1t” moment when it was discovered that costs had gone wayy to far out of control given all of the Cadillacy content items and electronics up the wazoo. So changes were made to interior materials and seat design so as to keep costs/price beneath the roof ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts