Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Bolt owners.
I'm from a "french" district of Canada, Québec city. Used to drive electric cars for 4 years now. My first one, Smart ED he's now belong to my wife since I've got the Bolt in the beginning of February.

I'm used to "modify" and personalize my cars and it seems that I'll not stop so easily.

I come here to see if I can find more information about "tuning" or "modifying" my red Bolt LT. >:)

If french Canadian is unwelcome, keep in mind that I alose have a house in New Hampshire (hope this one helps me to be accepted!!) ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome,. I'm waiting for my order to come in. Hopefully I'll see it before June. I'm envious you're driving one now! Lucky guy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian! I'm thinking of upgrading to sticky summer tires once I wear out the stock ones! Extra handling is always welcome, no?

Bienvenue chez Chevybolt.org!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Everyone is welcome! Don't think we'll be seeing tunes for the Bolt anytime soon, but members have been tinting the windows and installing hitches.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but members have been tinting the windows and installing hitches.
It will not take longer before I'll do some modifications..

- Windows tint, check...
- "Replace" head-rest for more comfort, check...
- Install "hidden" navigation, check...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bienvenue. Welcome. I am also one of those waiting having been the order in on January 27. My dealer is just getting one Bolt, I gather because they have not sold that many Volts. Enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am currently driving a Smart ED which I got on that great $100 a month lease deal. Really enjoyed it but the range is limited. Look forward to the Bolt which has a build date of March 27.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts