Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First time poster here, I've been a regular on the Corvette Forums selling my earnings for nearly 10 years. Look up my name there and you'll see I've done this many times before. Heck, even email there if you prefer to contact me on a forum where I've a long time member.

I have GM Card earnings totaling over $4,835 that can be used towards the purchase or lease of a 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet Bolt EV. This is an additional $4,835 off on top of the current publically available incentives.

I'm asking $3,000 to use them. This will be a net benefit to you of over $1,835.00 (or even more if you live in a State where your sales tax is calculated after all rebates applied).

Much of the earnings do expire on 03/01/2021, so you must take delivery on or before that date.

Please PM if interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Bolt owners to be. I have done gave away all my free money. This guy is giving away even more (gross & net) than I had. Don't get your Bolt without talking to him FIRST !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey everyone. GM Earnings are still available. If you're going to be buying/leasing a Bolt anyway, here's a quick way to save >$1800.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts