Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
ETrailer.com lists 2 items for EUV. Both are class III. So it's doable. Further, the site lists the difficulties as 10 out of 10. So it's quite challenging. I bought twice from them, both were listed as 4 out of 10. If you dare the adventure, then you can give it a go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are some good post (recent ones) on pulling light loads (up to 2,000 pounds) with the Bolt. This has for sure made me question if I will (or won't) buy the Maverick I ordered LAST year, that Ford will probably build 6 months from now, after letting My2023 orders pass me in line (I actually have a VIN/build week months ago, then they cancelled it).

I'm excited now that I can still tow with this, and I'll get it first, so if I am not happy with it I can always sell and keep the trucklette (unless Ford pushes me from a My2022>My2023>MY2024).

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The Curt hitch looks nice. It mounts to the bumper bolts just like a lot of the nicest European hitches. Curt lists it as “easy.”

I am generally a fan of Curt brand hitches… I have installed quite a few. I did not like their design for the Bolt EV, and ended up going with the Drawtite, because it used the bumper bolts (and other bolt holes). But for the EUV, I do like Curt’s design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts