Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends, I purchased a new 2019 Bolt LT right off the lot. A week after driving away in my brand-new, all-electric car, the dealer sent me this Wonderful Thank-You Gift, out of appreciation for my patronage by selecting a Chevy Bolt all-electric, battery-powered car.

Wasn't this only the kindest, most indulgent gift an EV owner could want? Plus, it shows how deeply understanding this dealer is of his customers' buying motivations.

I hope you are as lucky as me, to have such an insightful dealer relationship.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,028 Posts
Friends, I purchased a new 2019 Bolt LT right off the lot. A week after driving away in my brand-new, all-electric car, the dealer sent me this Wonderful Thank-You Gift, out of appreciation for my patronage by selecting a Chevy Bolt all-electric, battery-powered car.

Wasn't this only the kindest, most indulgent gift an EV owner could want? Plus, it shows how deeply understanding this dealer is of his customers' buying motivations.

That'll buy a few energy drinks!

·
Registered
155 Posts

Shell coffee is GOOD around here. I WISH my dealer had given me one of those gift cards.

Instead I got two free oil changes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you gift.

Love it. My Bolt has been in the gas station ONCE since I bought it. ....I wanted a cup of coffee. And $25 buys a lot of coffee. Consider yourself fortunate, my deal balked at my demand for free oil changes for life.
Joanne

·
Registered
786 Posts
Shell is beginning to install FCDC chargers at some stations, so hold on to that card in case you find one.

BTW, when I bought my 2009 Chevy Equinox during the GM bankruptcy period, the GM dealer was in a slump, and my purchase at list price (I never haggle) was so special that the salesman cried because it was the first sale of the day! The manager gave me a 20% discount for all the accessories that I added to the purchase that day. I bought almost all the Chevy accessories for the Equinox, and probably saved a few hundreds of dollars anyway. I still have the Equinox and love it.

I will replace it with an electric CUV larger than the Chevy Bolt EV.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Love it. My Bolt has been in the gas station ONCE since I bought it. ....I wanted a cup of coffee. And $25 buys a lot of coffee. Consider yourself fortunate, my deal balked at my demand for free oil changes for life.
Joanne
Yes, I love going to the gas station and NOT filling up except for the odd time I need gas for one of the last gasoline engines I own, that garden tractor. Even now, garden tractors are being sold all-electric.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
11 Participants
rgmichel
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing