Driver's side before and after:

Passenger side before and after:

Rear before:

Rear after:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
^ I have the same mats, and the cargo area mat too. Nice quality, heavy duty construction!

Good for summer use, but unfortunately they're useless for areas that get snow/slush/salt over the winter.

Will be ordering the WeatherTech mats once available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes appears like there is still an awful lot of exposed carpet, especially on the driver's side. Hope WeatherTech will be better

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes appears like there is still an awful lot of exposed carpet, especially on the driver's side. Hope WeatherTech will be better
The all-weather mats have the same footprint as the regular carpeted mats. There doesn't seem to be an easy and safe way to extend the driver's side mat up into the area by the foot pedals. The floor makes a sharp incline upwards there which makes things difficult.

·
Registered
196 Posts
:)I have the same Bolt all weather mats. They will work fine for me. Manufacturers need to outlaw carpet mats, they're worthless.

·
Registered
25 Posts
OP, thanks for sharing. I’m planing on picking up a set myself.

I found a set of OEM mats for $119.98 shipped, any better deals out there?

·
Registered
624 Posts
OP, thanks for sharing. I’m planing on picking up a set myself.

I found a set of OEM mats for $119.98 shipped, any better deals out there?
i'd wait for weathertech or husky to release theirs, the OEM mats are a terrible value for the limited coverage they offer. that said, weathertech is behind schedule on releasing theirs.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I just got a set, they're nice. They fit nicely in with the Bolt design. They really looked over every part and cut them to the minimum for weight. Sure these aren't as heavy duty as they could be, and a heavier unit would add negligible weight, still the lighter design fits the car perfectly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got a set, they're nice. They fit nicely in with the Bolt design. They really looked over every part and cut them to the minimum for weight. Sure these aren't as heavy duty as they could be, and a heavier unit would add negligible weight, still the lighter design fits the car perfectly.
I agree completely. I?ve had mine installed for a few weeks and have zero complaints.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts