Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
2021 Bolt EV Premier
Looks minor鈥.but could be damage to ped speaker or windshield fluid res.

You鈥檙e very lucky.

Reactions: jefro

Premium Member
I used to dodge deer but they aren't around as much anymore.
I hit a deer while going 75 mph on I-80 near Reno at 3 am. I wish it was a 鈥渄eer in the headlights鈥 moment, but it wasn鈥檛 in the headlights until it jumped into the headlights at the very last moment so I couldn鈥檛 even start to hit the brakes let alone swerve 馃檮

Registered
2021 Bolt EV Premier
Pedestrian alert speaker is in the driver's side wheel well on 2017-2019 Bolts. I think they just added one at the rear driver's side after that, until the 2022 facelift.
You sure about that? In my accident I got hit on the right side and the ped speaker was in there. I actually picked it up while helping to clean the road of the pieces.

Registered
Premier, Yo, with every goodie!
Doesn't look too bad. Headlight looks intact. Should be fixable. Glad you're okay
Duct tape and spray can repair. Will look fine from 30 feet.
Wait until after winter to spend the big bucks making it look good from 5 feet. :p

Registered
12/16 build, 2017, white LT
You sure about that? In my accident I got hit on the right side and the ped speaker was in there. I actually picked it up while helping to clean the road of the pieces.
I am going by this guy's investigation, near the bottom of the page.

and stuff I have heard on this site about one being added to the left rear fender well. Newer Bolts have one in the front center of the grille.

Registered
A short story is pick up was t-boned The back end of the pickup flew up over my car hood and landed in front of me. If I had maybe better tires I could have avoided it don't know Lucky to be alive I guess.
Make sure you are thoroughly checked out and compensated for pain and suffering that will most likely occur months or even years down the road.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts