Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
I too never noticed the Bolts until I bought one. There are several other manufacturers offering cars that are very similar in appearance, so sometimes it takes a second glance to be sure.

Here in the Silicon Valley, they are selling like hotcakes. I see another new one almost every day. Most of the dealers are showing some in stock, with many more 'in transit'. They aren't offering much in the way of discounts either: around $2k USD off MSRP, or about the same as what I paid in December 2017. And it looks like the 2018 model is finally being stocked.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have over 25,000 miles on my Bolt and I have only seen three since I bought mine. I saw one on the 99 highway, one in Huntington Beach, and one trying to charge at our supermarket's EVGO station. It is a shame because you could have gotten a Bolt in my area for right around $20,000. We have the $2500 state rebate, $500 electric company rebate, and a $3000 Valley Air Rebate.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The only other Bolt I've seen was one last year at the Drive Electric Event in Huntsville, AL. The owner showed up on that Saturday morning with the gorgeuos red Bolt Premiere he'd gotten on the Thursday.

His was the first Bolt the local Chevrolet dealer had gotten.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Haven't seen one since last fall.

Went to Montpelier yesterday; first time in over a decade. Really great exhibits, completely renovated. They have three EVSE posts in the parking lot, put in by Tesla I assume; a Tesla unit on one side, and a Clipper Creek on the other side. We were there for about four hours. If we had needed to charge, we could have gotten some useful range in that time.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here in the Silicon Valley, I see a new Bolt almost every day. I was stopped at a light yesterday, where the road is six lanes wide. There were three Bolts lined up across the lanes in my direction. In my arctic blue LT, I was sandwiched between a black LT and a white LT.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm in NE Pa, so far I am alone, I know there are 2 other Bolts in the area because they were bought just before I bought mine.

I have not seen another Bolt on the road here, I do see a Tesla now and then on the expressway, on my way to my daily hangout.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As far as I know, I have one of two in Montana! The other one is in Helena and I'm in Butte, so it's relatively unlikely we'll cross paths.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts