·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Reactions: Ampera e

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Soon, soon. Need to have some proper daylight (while not stuck in the office) to take some proper pictures. I have one or two from the unboxing at the dealership. Uhhhh ... unclothing that is. Will add them in a bit.

One thing I've learned already: as expected the seats have been taken straight from the Bolt. Will give it some time and then decide whether they need adjusting >:)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
So buy the car in Norway - use the EU to benefit you - both countries are member states. .
I am 99% sure Norway is not a member of the EU, but even if it were, I doubt that Norwegian national tax incentives would be transferrable to the Neth's.

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
Awesome! Did it come with the cover, or is that just for presentation? Did you buy the cover additionally? I think you are the first on the internet to have a picture of a Bolt/Ampera e with a cover on! Congratulations!:laugh:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Awesome! Did it come with the cover, or is that just for presentation? Did you buy the cover additionally? I think you are the first on the internet to have a picture of a Bolt/Ampera e with a cover on! Congratulations!:laugh:
Thanks. It was for presentation purposes. I did not ask if I could keep or buy it. Don't think it is suitable for outdoor usage either. Just a very thin cloth.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Thanks. It was for presentation purposes. I did not ask if I could keep or buy it. Don't think it is suitable for outdoor usage either. Just a very thin cloth.
Awww, does that mean you didn't keep it? Would still be a nice thing to have for sentimental purposes.

Heck, use it in the summer as a whole-car shade.:cool:

Reactions: Ampera e

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Hihi, nice though. Not sure shades really work that way, though ;)
I thought GM sold a cover for the Bolt to keep it from getting too hot from the sun.

p. 258 in the manual: A vehicle cover, which can reduce sun loading on the vehicle and improve high voltage battery life, is available from your dealer.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I thought GM sold a cover for the Bolt to keep it from getting too hot from the sun.

p. 258 in the manual: A vehicle cover, which can reduce sun loading on the vehicle and improve high voltage battery life, is available from your dealer.
Can imagine it exists. Not sure whether it would be black, like this cover was ....

21 - 31 of 31 Posts