Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listen to podcasts in my brand new 2019 Bolt using my updated, extensively modded, beloved Galaxy Note 4 on which I have installed Android Auto, AA Phenotype Patcher, and AAuto App Enabler. I haven't tested the last app yet and it may be redundant.

First issue. Yesterday, I did a lot of driving and listened to several podcasts. But my phone remained in Android Auto mode after I disconnected it. All the fonts on the lock screen were tiny and I couldn't login to the phone. I had to do a Nandroid restore to login. Any suggestions?

Second issue. I traded my 2015 VW eGolf, which did not have a USB port, for the Bolt, and I streamed my podcasts over Bluetooth. Why is that impossible on the Bolt which also has Bluetooth?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
No smartphone audio over bluetooth in 2019 Bolt, you say? Scary idea. I will be taking possession of a 2019 this week and I will be surprised and but-hurt by GM if this is not possible. I will report back.

(PS From the sound of it I will not try out Android Auto, sticking instead to headphone aux cable or afforementioned bluetooth.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Anderlan
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing