Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum friends. Love to know what kind of current deals people are seeing in MI. I can wait until December and might be persuaded to buy...

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey there! I really don't know if there are any deals here in Michigan as most of the dealerships were only allocated one or 2 Bolts for the 2017 model season. You may have better luck when the 2018s start to arrive. Another problem is that only certain Chevrolet dealers will carry the Bolt. I live in Flint and the largest Chevy dealer (Patsy Lou Chevrolet) will not carry the Bolt because of the cost of equipment upgrades and training. I ordered my Bolt from Wally Edgar in Lake Orion (right around the corner from the Plant where they build the Bolt) in June, and they said it was the last 2017 model they were going to get. I took it home in August. At least 2 other Dealerships in the Genesee County area got one Bolt and I'm pretty sure they are gone. If you're looking for a big discount or something like that, head out to California. They gots lots of em' to get rid of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.