Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start on here.
Would be good to have a club where people can exchange ideas, meet ups etc.
:crying:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Keep an eye on the National Drive Electric Week they do every year all across the continent. Just missed it this year, but the next one will be September 8-16, 2018 - might be a good place to initially meet up with other EV nuts, maybe form some new clubs, etc.

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

I missed out on doing any EV events except one in Shrewsbury right when I got the Bolt

·
Registered
739 Posts
Keep an eye on the National Drive Electric Week they do every year all across the continent. Just missed it this year, but the next one will be September 8-16, 2018 - might be a good place to initially meet up with other EV nuts, maybe form some new clubs, etc.
Last one if these I attended was at a Nissan dealership, and most people there were present to attend a drawing for a free 2 year lease of the new Nissan Leaf. This was held in Old Saybrook, CT. So, I had a quite a few interesting conversations, but there were only one or two real EV drivers attending. I went to a prior one in Pomfret town hall, CT, which was almost all Teslas and people who lusted after a Tesla. It has not been held there since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts