Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
On a related note (and although my being able to lease a Bolt before the Federal EV subsidy ends is becoming unlikely) can the Premiere be ordered with the cloth seats? I have no desire for leather seats, or even "leather trimmed" seats, but I'd have to lease a Premiere just to get the surround vision that I do need and want.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Based on the Ordering Guide, leather comes standard with the Premium Package, and there does not appear to be a "leather delete".

Michael

·
Registered
172 Posts
Cloth seat covers are the fallback option. Given that the seats are a new design, though, I doubt that good-fitting ones will be available.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I can't seem to find any pictures of the LT Cloth interior. Anyone know of any?

Michael
Yes, there are some good ones on insideevs' website. I tried to post a link for you, but the forum said I have too few posts, and am not allowed to post a link. Dumbest rule I've ever heard of...

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
"Dumbest rule I've ever heard of..."

It *really* cuts down on the SPAM posts - I'm all for it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Check out YouTube for Bolt EV at Texas State Fair. It had cloth seats. I like them -- though I generally prefer cloth to leather. About 4:5o in

·
Registered
862 Posts
That appears to be a Premiere, with the leather-trimmed cloth seats. Full leather seats are not, AFAIK, available.
Nope - LT
Painted wheels (not polished with black inserts)
No roof rails.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm not crazy about the white trim on the LT shown in the video. I would like an all black interior. Less glare, and doesn't show dirt as much. I believe the LT only comes in one color scheme.

Michael

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm not crazy about the white trim on the LT shown in the video. I would like an all black interior. Less glare, and doesn't show dirt as much. I believe the LT only comes in one color scheme.

Michael
I was thinking in a darker grey will work well since that will help in hiding small fibers since on black they will be visible to some extent. Plus a darker grey seems fitting for GM (not to say black isn't)

·
Registered
172 Posts
It really doesn't matter if this is a Premiere or and LT. The leather-trimmed seats are an option of the LT, and that is what we are seeing - not the black all-cloth seats.

·
Registered
862 Posts
It really doesn't matter if this is a Premiere or and LT. The leather-trimmed seats are an option of the LT, and that is what we are seeing - not the black all-cloth seats.
Not according to the order guide:

2LT Front bucket seats AR7 Deluxe Cloth
HO2 (Dark Galvanized / Sky Cool Gray) -- --

2LZ Front bucket seats AR7 Perforated leather-appointed
HO5 (Dark Galvanized / Sky Cool Gray)
HO1 (Dark Galvanized Gray)
HO6 (Light Ash Gray / Ceramic White)

You're seeing the "Sky Cool Gray" as white. Both the LT and LZ (Premiere) have that color combo available. The interior photos on the Bolt site (in the "Gallery") show the same color combo in leather.

All black is not an option in either fabric or leather (but the "Dark Galvanized Gray" looks black in photos)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not according to the order guide:

2LT Front bucket seats AR7 Deluxe Cloth
HO2 (Dark Galvanized / Sky Cool Gray) -- --

2LZ Front bucket seats AR7 Perforated leather-appointed
HO5 (Dark Galvanized / Sky Cool Gray)
HO1 (Dark Galvanized Gray)
HO6 (Light Ash Gray / Ceramic White)

You're seeing the "Sky Cool Gray" as white. Both the LT and LZ (Premiere) have that color combo available. The interior photos on the Bolt site (in the "Gallery") show the same color combo in leather.

All black is not an option in either fabric or leather (but the "Dark Galvanized Gray" looks black in photos)
Dang. If every one of the Bolt interior choices is butt-ugly two-toned, that will make it easier to settle for a Leaf with a nice solid black cloth interior. ;-)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dang. If every one of the Bolt interior choices is butt-ugly two-toned, that will make it easier to settle for a Leaf with a nice solid black cloth interior. ;-)
HO1 is what I ordered single tone dark grey, almost black. I think that's what most of the walkaround videos on youtube show.

·
Registered
172 Posts
HO1 is what I ordered single tone dark grey, almost black. I think that's what most of the walkaround videos on youtube show.
Is the whole interior dark grey, or are there whitish trim pieces? I know some people dislike solid black interiors, but I like them much more than the kind of dark/light combinations I'm seeing with a lot of Bolts. I'm now thinking that I'd rather add an aftermarket surround view system to an LT than pay too much to lease a Premiere that I don't even like to look at or sit in...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts