421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
678 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
When I got the software update today, I asked about the window cling. My service advisor (who really seemed to know what was going on) had never heard of it. Another place GM is letting the dealers down.
Not sure this one is GM's fault. They communicated it to dealers weeks ago, and even automatically shipped some to dealers that have already done replacements.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
678 Posts
Not sure this one is GM's fault. They communicated it to dealers weeks ago, and even automatically shipped some to dealers that have already done replacements.
But is the cling for the software update, or only the battery replacement? I'd have to dig back in the messages about that.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
But is the cling for the software update, or only the battery replacement? I'd have to dig back in the messages about that.
Both. It links to a website indicating that the battery has either been replaced or the software has been updated removing the GM recommended restrictions.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
678 Posts
Both. It links to a website indicating that the battery has either been replaced or the software has been updated removing the GM recommended restrictions.
That's what I thought. I'll have to ask about getting it.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #427 ·
Got software. Took about 1 hour. Charger at dealer is broken but didn't know so I plugged in and got unaible to charge and went sh!t. Went back in and they told me so now at the mall getting 45kw on the dcfc 50kw unit. So far so good. Got a 300km/180 mile drive home made it here with 1 dcfc of 16 min and had 25% left. Will likely need a little longer one going home after I get charged here. New screen. Has 75% as the dcfc stop and 80% as full.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #428 ·
Stopped at the mall and went to BMW as it was supposed to be free, wasn't anymore. So now at another close DCFC. Been on about 20 min and still getting 35kw. Was 45 for about 10 min. Will stop and hit the road once it drops below 30kw.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
Second dcfc stop. Getting 45 kw again on a 50kw station. Faster this time as temps are up some. Went from 20%- 40% soc in 10 min. Also running the preconditioning qhile charging to not freeze and its making if stay at 45kw longer.

421 - 430 of 430 Posts