Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I connect my iPhone updated to the latest iOS I don’t see a Home button. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Do you mean a button to get to the "Home" screen when in Car Play Mode? If it's like the Android Auto version, just hold down the Home button (an actual button) next to the volume knob. It's the button with an actual icon of a house on it. That should take you to the home screen of Car Play.

Reactions: Wyvern

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
If it's like the Android Auto version, just hold down the Home button (an actual button) next to the volume knob. It's the button with an actual icon of a house on it. That should take you to the home screen of Car Play.
...and when you're on the CarPlay or Android Auto screen, holding the same button down for a few seconds will take you back to the Bolt's home screen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can’t believe I’ve had the car since last Year and never noticed the physical button with the house icon. Thanks quirkysquirt.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've got the latests software upgrade on my Bolt and I'm using the latest iOS on my iPhone. The home button for the iPhone shows up just fine in the lower left corner of the screen. If your's isn't, the try a hard restart on your iPhone...that will often fix these types of issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts