I can't get the link to hybridcars.com to work! 10/11 Article: "2017 Chevy Bolt Pricing Info Released"
Further, some prospective Bolt customers have said their dealers told them this pricing info would be made available yesterday. Assuming so, it’s likely other dealers with access to the trim price details will begin posting as well.
Following are prices that until now have not been disclosed.
2017 Bolt EV LT
• Driver confidence package – $495
• Comfort and convenience package – $555
• Rear cargo storage shelf – $100
2017 Bolt EV Premier
• Driver confidence II – $495
• Infotainment package – $485
• Kinetic Blue, Cajun Red, Orange Burst paint colors – $395
Aluminum sill plates – $85
• DC charging – $750 (this was disclosed previously)
• Extra portable charge cord – $535
Limit promotional pricing
• Universal tablet holder (2) mounting behind front headrests for rear seat entertainment
• All-weather floor mats – $140
• All-weather cargo mat – $110
Stay tuned, as we’ll be on the lookout for when ordering opens up, along with projections on how soon the first deliveries will be made.
According to the general manager of a California dealer, however, his GM rep told him only Oregon and California are first wave states.
He also said he hoped to deliver first Bolts by the end of year, as Chevrolet has conservatively also said.
The Bolt is otherwise being readied for all 50 states, and Canada, with further timing specifics to be determined.
Hat tip to Jeff Nisewanger.