Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought our Bolt in December '17. I've never taken it on an extended trip. I've only used the level 3 charger twice. I need to plan a trip from Dallas TX to San Antonio TX but I'm having a lot of problems locating level 3 charging stations along the route (I-35 though Austin). Is there anyone who lives in the area that can provide reliable charging locations. The only one I found so far is the Southwest KIA in Round Rock (191 miles from starting destination !) I will be staying in NW San Antonio area about 2 days.

Registered
I use PlugShare. There are ea and EVgo stations around. San Marcos outlet mall has evgo, valmark chevy has a 25kw dcfc for use during business hours and it鈥檚 free. San Antonio has them dotted around according to plugshare.

Registered
Electrify America has some quick chargers along that path in Bellmead and Round Rock. If you are going to do lots of road trips, Electrify America has a plan where you pay $4 a month for cheaper charging costs. Even without the paid membership, the Electrify America app is the easiest way to start a charging session at their chargers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.