Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had a problem with the Radio or Pandora Streaming shuts off all by itself? I have noticed this several times, usually about 30 minutes into my drive.
I thought I might be accidentally hitting a steering wheel control, but have been being careful and pretty sure it does this all by itself.

·
Registered
624 Posts
had it happen today - was using carplay and listening music, the music just randomly stopped, and i had to restart it manually.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This happens to me a lot(more than 3 times). I've also had the center screen reset itself on its own while i was driving(3 times)... There are so many bugs in the infotainment center thingy. its just depressing.

-LaBrother

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course, the dealer service department said there were no error codes, and what's weird, he told me to take a picture next time it happens. It didn't sink in until later, how will a picture show that the audio has stopped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This could be a symptom that your 12 volt battery may be going bad. Since you don't have a starter, like ICE cars, it is harder to tell when the battery is dying.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I haven't noticed any issues with the radio, but I do see this behavior when using Android Auto. My wife and I have the same exact phone. This never happens with her phone and she is the primary driver. We've had our Bolt for a year. However with my phone this happens and when it does I see a bluetooth disconnected message. It seems like it's something related to bluetooth reconnecting which would make sense why the audio would stop when bluetooth becomes disconnected.

I've found restarting my phone lowers the likelihood of this happening.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Have not had this, but had another glitch in the past where the FM radio while playing was switched to my Android Auto music playlist. Hands were no where near the Infotainment screen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts