Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Only a $5k mark-up! $1,600 "Phantom Footprints", which is basically just 6 stickers they slap on your Bolt and ONLY come in handy if someone steals your Bolt AND attempts to part out those 6 parts the stickers are affixed to! Who could possibly resist this "deal", at a total markup of almost $6,600???

It's really shocking in this day and age dealers still try to pull this kind of BS. Luckily there are several dealers selling Bolts at up to $1,500 off MSRP.

Here's the dealer's Yelp! page btw.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/glendora-chevrolet-glendora?sort_by=date_desc

·
Registered
979 Posts
Maybe he had a 2017 Bolt allocation of one (1) Bolt. And he wants to hit a home run with it. Hey why not..

After someone agrees to that price, then he sends customer to his Business Manager who tacks on another $299 for tire hazard coverage (for your Bolt’s self-sealing tires). And he adds another $399 admin fee and a $50 standard charge for gasoline.

If there ever was a vehicle that should be sold entirely over the “net” and delivered to final customer at a GM-controlled ramp location. This is it.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That dealership just sounds shady all around if the reviews are all true.

Not surprised they're trying to sell the Bolt over MSRP since it's a high in demand vehicle and roll outs is slow. At least a few other dealerships around you are willing to sell below MSRP.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Recently I buy Chevy Bolt EV from *EDITED* at best and affordable leasing offers. If anyone wants to buy the same then go through their website and see their best leasing offers.
Four posts in various threads from a new account about leasing within a few minutes of each other and one of many recent poorly worded exhortations to check out DSR Leasing. Good reason for me to avoid them like the plague.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I would like to thank a mod for deleting all of the adverts from said login's posts.

BTW - the correct spelling is "edited". ;)

Well, at least in English - in French it would be "edité(e)(s)" . :D

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to thank a mod for deleting all of the adverts from said login's posts.

BTW - the correct spelling is "edited".

Well, at least in English - in French it would be "edité(e)(s)" .
Doh!

·
Registered
734 Posts
It's just all part of the game :D

They know the current state of the market is that people want these and momentum is at its highest, and odds are some sucker out their will pay up with no questions asked. Fortunately we're smarter than that (or some have better lined pockets).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts