• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 19th 11:15 am - 1:00 pm

Park near the fudruckers - we talk EV’s and get some beverages and food! I’ll bring my adapter kit and portable EVSE for inspection!

32175 Union Lndg
Union City, CA 94587
United States

Bring your Bolt and an open mind to socialize!

RSVP to this thread - no cost and nothing arranged we are all on our own for beverages and food but we’ll try and stake out a section in fudruckers to chat and eat!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. Sadly I have to miss this because I’ll be working at the Great Dickens Christmas Fair that day (well, every day the fair runs for the next 5 weekends).

If any of you ever make it out to the Dickens Fair (in your Bolt, of course), swing by Cuthbert’s Tea Shoppe and ask for Dave.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If it is, I’ll be there. My son decided that he doesn’t want to wander around the Auto Show tomorrow, so I’m free for most of the day now.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
woot - I'll be there between 11:15 and 11:30 - I'll update this thread with my exact location in Fuddruckers

plan is casual lunch inside Fuddruckers - mutual admiration of our Bolts after eating ;-)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
since we all have Bolts - if people would like I'll bring my Model X for up close and personal inspection if anyone so desires - mine is just a premium Blue Bolt - someone will need to chime in if they want to see the Model X - otherwise I"ll bring the Bolt.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be parking where the purple drop PIN is in this picture - I'll either be in a Blue Bolt or a Dark Grey Model X

this is the parking lot right next to the Fuddruckers

see picture for approximate location.

see you all around 11:15 or 11:30

32175 Union Lndg
Union City, CA 94587
United States

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
This was a great gathering. I wish more people would have been able to join us.

I learned that my seat is indeed better than other seats. This explains why I don?t understand all the problems other people have with their seats.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts