Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Picking up my 2017 Chevy Bolt LT (Blue) later in the afternoon. Cant wait to use my first EV!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I'm a brand new member. I live in San Francisco, and am hoping to pick up a new Bolt very soon. Wondering if either of you -- or anyone else -- can recommend a specific Bay Area (California) dealership, and whether you'd be willing to share your price and configuration. Just hoping to get a reasonable deal on mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We also bought ours in Fremont. The experience was fine- no problems but nothing special. This was in December so there were no deals and we were lucky to get one in 2016.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. Looking forward to joining the ownership community shortly...
Tracy Chevy was pretty straight forward with a quick process. Although they are small. It was no BS. I was in & out with the costco deal easily.

0 Down
0 Drive off
$230/month

DCFC and Blue

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tracy Chevy was pretty straight forward with a quick process. Although they are small. It was no BS. I was in & out with the costco deal easily.

0 Down
0 Drive off
$230/month

DCFC and Blue
Congrats on the lease Shingo.. $230 a month with zero zero, wow that's great deal!

Do you still get to keep the CA rebate ?

Mind sharing your lease terms and milage limitations and who you worked with? I'm not able to buy this year because of my tax reasons, but if I can lease and terms are within reason, i would love to do so. I'll be looking around Mid December when I can use the tax credit

·
Registered
22 Posts
fully loaded premier for $41.5k out the door at momentum chevy in san jose.
Wow , that's a good deal !! Did you take advantage of it ? how was negociations like? Someone called me from there when I was interested in a orange bolt LT with DC and the other packages, but they were only willing to deal in person and not over the phone

·
Registered
624 Posts
yep, that's the one i bought. they tried to get me to call them too, but i did everything via email. just get quotes from other dealers, and play them against each other. once i got a deal i was happy with, i went and did the paperwork.

i should note that they didn't include the HOV lane sticker like some dealers do, i had to get that on my own.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yep, that's the one i bought. they tried to get me to call them too, but i did everything via email. just get quotes from other dealers, and play them against each other. once i got a deal i was happy with, i went and did the paperwork.

i should note that they didn't include the HOV lane sticker like some dealers do, i had to get that on my own.
Hey borkbork

Looks like my situation has changed and I can get the Bolt this year. I think Costco discount now is $4000 for LT and $4500 for the Premier, but I think I can do better. Do you mind sharing who you worked with at Momentum and the other dealerships?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts