Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put together a map showing the approximate distances between fast chargers in BC. I like to look at it while I imagine all the road trips I'm going to take. :)

I've shown distances from several locations such as Hope, Merritt, Kamloops, etc. They don't have CCS fast chargers today but I expect them to appear before long.

Some of the chargers in the Kootenays may not be operational yet, so be sure to check their status before driving!

Distances are in km and are typically rounded up - they mostly came from Google queries about distances between cities and so depending on where the chargers are they may be inaccurate by several km. If you'd like a copy you can download the full-sized version from here.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nice piece Sean. In your spare time, would you mind doing one for the province of Ontario ? And please add elevation data ?

Here is my map of all of the DCFC stations in WV:
Thanks! Whenever I feel frustrated about the charging infrastructure in Virginia, I will look at your map.

Make sure it's up to date for the latest coal mines and fracking sites.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice piece Sean. In your spare time, would you mind doing one for the province of Ontario ? And please add elevation data ?
Perhaps, one day, when the DCFC infrastructure makes a drive across the country to Ontario feasible, I might do that...

In BC the elevation data is simple: as soon as you get past Hope just assume that you have to go up 2000 feet and down 1500 feet between each DC fast charger. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts