Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.

If the stars align, I will be driving a 2023 EUV in the next month or so. That said, I wanted to get some input.

Please forgive me if this is duplicative but I did search for 'accessories'.

There are a few things I want to get before I get the car:

--- A way to hold a much larger bottle. (Bottom of it goes in to the cup holder, and the upper part holds a larger container. (Might have to go with a hanger thing that clips to the headrest 'pole')

--- A thingie to keep items from slipping between the seat and the center console. (yes, it seems pretty universal, but if someone has one that fits amazingly well, I'd love to order the same one)

--- A center console insert that holds smaller items. (I've heard that some of them 'stick' or need to be shaved a bit, so I would love a link to the 'new and improved' version that I have read about.

I'd also love suggestions for other useful items. (I'm in SoCal, so I don't need anything that pertains to snow etc.)

Thanks !

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
122 Posts
Greetings.

If the stars align, I will be driving a 2023 EUV in the next month or so. That said, I wanted to get some input.

Please forgive me if this is duplicative but I did search for 'accessories'.

There are a few things I want to get before I get the car:

--- A way to hold a much larger bottle. (Bottom of it goes in to the cup holder, and the upper part holds a larger container. (Might have to go with a hanger thing that clips to the headrest 'pole')

--- A thingie to keep items from slipping between the seat and the center console. (yes, it seems pretty universal, but if someone has one that fits amazingly well, I'd love to order the same one)

--- A center console insert that holds smaller items. (I've heard that some of them 'stick' or need to be shaved a bit, so I would love a link to the 'new and improved' version that I have read about.

I'd also love suggestions for other useful items. (I'm in SoCal, so I don't need anything that pertains to snow etc.)

Thanks !
S. California or not, I'd still suggest all weather floor mats/liners. I purchased these 3D MAXpider Kagu mats (front and back) and they fit very nicely. They also don't slide around at all. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2CJLJJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

For my center console, I ordered the "old" yee pin console tray that other people have had issues with. They sent me the "newer" version that differs from the picture here, but doesn't require any trimming: Amazon.com: YEE PIN 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Center Console Tray Armrest Tray Bolt 2022 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer for Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Accessories (Blue) : Automotive

I don't have any suggestions for your other items...

· Registered
2023 EUV 2LT Ice Blue
80 Posts
I got the revised console insert, instant satisfaction there!

Door pockets are a bit loosey goosey for water bottles. RAM trucks has a handy door foam insert for bottles & cans. These were not standard on Big Horn or Worktrucks so there is tons of knockoffs on the web for under $20. I need to measure for fit, find something close that stays in place.

· Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
2,685 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S. California or not, I'd still suggest all weather floor mats/liners. I purchased these 3D MAXpider Kagu mats (front and back) and they fit very nicely. They also don't slide around at all. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2CJLJJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Yeah, those 3D Max mats do look really nice, and the price is reasonable (enough). I bought Weathertech mats for our minivan years ago and it seemed like overkill in SoCal, but this 3D Max set is much more affordable.

Thanks !

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
2023 Bolt Premier with sun&sound
100 Posts
Yeah, those 3D Max mats do look really nice, and the price is reasonable (enough). I bought Weathertech mats for our minivan years ago and it seemed like overkill in SoCal, but this 3D Max set is much more affordable.

Thanks !
I had weathertech in my Subaru and was looking at those for my Bolt .. but then I saw on the chevy site they also had similar all weather mats .. with a 10% coupon .. and I had a bunch of chevy reward points (I Guess from buying the Bolt?) and that knocked $70 off the price so got the chevy ones ..

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
59 Posts
They sent me the "newer" version
This one?

Edit: I missed, it was posted later, yes this one.

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT
8 Posts
One thing I haven't seen mentioned, but which I find useful is something for in the back to keep items from sliding around. I got this- https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071F82CYJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details but there are many similar options. I would note that I have not strapped it into place, and it still works fine. I specifically avoided ones that have velcro on the bottom as I don't want to wear out the carpeting.

I also got the center console tray mentioned above (actually got the old style first, but replaced it with the new style which definitely works better and no longer sticks to the lid, etc.) I also got the Chevy all weather liners (not mats) for front and back seats as I had some points to redeem. I definitely recommend getting something. I live in the pacific NW and these liners have already earned their way in terms of keeping muddy boots in check.

From another thread someone suggested replacing the reverse lights with LEDs, and I got the ones they suggested but I have not yet installed them. Here's the link for those in case you are interested https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B077FMLN7B?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details.

Also a dashcam is always a good thing to have. I kept my old one that I had been using with my previous car, although I have been thinking about updating to something with both front and back views.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One thing I haven't seen mentioned, but which I find useful is something for in the back to keep items from sliding around. I got this- https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071F82CYJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details but there are many similar options. I would note that I have not strapped it into place, and it still works fine. I specifically avoided ones that have velcro on the bottom as I don't want to wear out the carpeting.

Also a dashcam is always a good thing to have. I kept my old one that I had been using with my previous car, although I have been thinking about updating to something with both front and back views.
I really miss the 360 dash cam coverage I had with my Tesla.
I’ll definitely be using a small Garmen for the front. Just too much trouble for my appetite for the back, unfortunately.

· Registered
2023 Bolt EUV
122 Posts

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Launch Edition Ghost Grey
1,780 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
1 - 20 of 118 Posts