· Registered
2023 Bolt EV 2LT - Bright Blue Metallic
100 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
For those of with the base trim . . .

· Registered
72 Posts
Yeah, such a design shortcoming (pun unintended but very appropriate).
Good one.
It seems they prioritized the cup holders over the armrest. The Prius has a very comfortable armrest long enough for your whole arm. The seats are ok for an hour and then get pretty hard. Hope they will break in. Anyway the Bolt is not for long distance driving (sorry to say) Love it for daily driving though.

· Registered
51 Posts
Any way to extend the armrest? It is just not comfortable. More like an elbow rest.
This is my #1 wished for upgrade

I'm hoping someone crafty comes up with a whole new part that would make the entire top slightly longer toward the front -- even if it limited the height of the back cupholder, I'd take it ... and pay like hundreds of dollars for it.

I HATE the comfort situation on the armrest now -- my elbow lands on the front edge and it's wildly uncomfortable.

This one thing is singlehandedly making me not love my 2023 vs 2020 EV.

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT, Silver Flair Metallic (packages: Driver Confidence, Comfort, Convenience)
66 Posts
And don’t forget this.

[/URL][/URL]/[/URL]

As you peruse the forums you’ll find out why.

Absolutely! Or any 10mm wrench to keep in the car, just in case:

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT, Silver Flair Metallic (packages: Driver Confidence, Comfort, Convenience)
66 Posts
I just got my center console tray, and it fits perfectly. Drops in and pulls out easily, and no problems closing the armrest. The divider layout is different from the other organizer mentioned earlier, though. The coin section is in the back, which means the front section is the right width for something I want to keep there. The larger middle section is perfect for my glasses case, a pen, and my 10mm wrench.

Amazon.com: DIAMOOKY Upgraded Center Console Organizer for 2022 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV/EV Interior Accessories, Armrest Tray Storage Box (Balck) : Automotive

My only disappointment is with the color. It is actually black, while I was expecting balck.

· Registered
69 Posts
This is my #1 wished for upgrade

I'm hoping someone crafty comes up with a whole new part that would make the entire top slightly longer toward the front -- even if it limited the height of the back cupholder, I'd take it ... and pay like hundreds of dollars for it.

I HATE the comfort situation on the armrest now -- my elbow lands on the front edge and it's wildly uncomfortable.

This one thing is singlehandedly making me not love my 2023 vs 2020 EV.
You could ******* fix this with a piece of wood shaped to fit into the rear cup holder and tall enough to act as a rest extender. Shoot, you could put a cutesy little cushion on top if you know how to sew...

Only half-joking here.

· Registered
69 Posts
You could *** fix this with a piece of wood shaped to fit into the rear cup holder and tall enough to act as a rest extender. Shoot, you could put a cutesy little cushion on top if you know how to sew...

Only half-joking here.
So I'm relatively new here and see that the system censored the term r******k. Is that an offensive term?

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premiere, Super Cruise, No OnStar Paid Subscriptions, Walbox Pulsar Plus
144 Posts
We got this canvas system for the back seats and back hatch area. (3 parts)

Canvasback

· Registered
2023 Bolt Premier with sun&sound
87 Posts
Here is a link to the redesigned console tray.

Redesigned Bolt EV Tray Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer 2022 Bolt EV Center Console Organizer 2022 2023 Bolt EV Accessories (Blue) Amazon.com: Redesigned Bolt EV Tray Bolt EV Center Console Tray 2023 Bolt EUV Center Console Organizer 2022 Bolt EV Center Console Organizer 2022 2023 Bolt EV Accessories (Blue) : Automotive
My console tray arrived today .. fits perfectly and now that console isn't just a deep cavern!

· Registered
194 Posts
I noticed the FIRST day I had my 2022 Bolt EUV that the fingerprints on the infotainment screen were just awful. Worse than any screen on any product I have ever owned. I purchased the screen protector linked below and it fits perfectly, nobody would ever know there is a screen protector on it. Fingerprints are MUCH, MUCH less. And you can easily clean it with a lint free cloth without have=ing to worry about scratching the factory glass.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts